Sunday, November 4, 2007
I love my lotion
font>
WARNiNG: *nosebleed*
Grrr. I'm sooo bored. T_T
Obviously i'm running out of things to do. I don't think
i'm doing anything "productive" today.
I don't know where to pour my attention and efforts. *ayokong magbasa.ayokong maglinis.ayokong lumabas ng bahay*
Just when i woke up, i started to eat my brunch and
then as usual, got into my place where my computer is at and
wasted 5 hours online just to stare at my monitor.
*AMF! penglish-english pa! HAHA. la n tlaga ko magawang matino. :))
I just wanna let my brain work and bleed again kasi bukas mgsisimula
na 2nd sem! AT UN! Duduguin n naman kami sa mga lessons namin. :D*
Anyway, you probably might be wandering if i was just invisible in the YM
Hmm. Hindi noh. I really didn't sign in because im sooo tamad to chat.
And i'm not in the mood to blab and talk to people..except if you are one of my closest friends and sort of....special someone in my life. *ARTE KO! :))*
*tama na lokohan! ayoko na!*
EHHH!
mas feel kong mgtxt. hihi. ;p
pero ung katxt ko kanina, AMF.
la cnbi kundi ang bitter ko. bitter ko. bitter ko.
Sawang-sawa n pla ako. tama na! STOP ME!
I don't know what
makes me Bitter? All i know is that i'm just trying to
get out of this misery caused by people who give nothing
but chorvah! haha.
Ooooh aun! I was just browsing my files a while ago, and
i found my old pictures. Hmmm. My childhood pictures!
AUN! kalbo nga ko nung bata ako...at ang favorite kong
suot ay, t-shirt and shorts (at panty). Talaga namang
pgkakamalan akong lalake kung wla din akong piercing s tenga!
Me nakapagsbi pa dati skin, "ang gwapo2 naman!!!" CHE!
Gurl kaya ako? haha.


ayan. haha. bata pa lang vain na ko! Lagi kong hawak ang
aking lotion pati aun...bilog ako. :)) haha

*from left-right*Kuya allan (my cousin), my bro, my sis and of course..it's me! :D
nakaupo kami niyan sa carosa..yeah, holy week nga.
Un lang! ;p tntmad n pla ko mgkwento. sa susunod n lng ulit. :D
my BiTTER-SWEET
diary
11:27 PM